Newsletter (Archived): December 4th Newsletter - Dec 4, 2019 - Dec 12, 2019 [Archive]
OUTERWEAR/COLD WEATHER WEAR – BOYS & GIRLS- ALL GRADES
- Jacket - solid navy blue jacket with or without imprinted school logo.
- Crew Neck Sweatshirt - solid navy blue crew neck sweatshirt imprinted with the school logo - (available only at Old School). Hoodies will no longer be available for sale as this will be the last year hoodies will be allowed to be worn at school.
- Sweaters - solid navy blue, button front.
- NO OTHER OUTERWEAR WILL BE ALLOWED TO BE WORN IN THE CLASSROOMS OR HALLWAYS. Coats or heavy jackets may be worn to school, during recess, or other outdoor activities. This outerwear can be of any style or color, and will not be worn inside the buildings.
- ALL GIRLS: Girls may wear white or navy blue tights during cold weather. They may also wear navy blue leggings (not sweat pants) with crew socks during cold weather beneath the uniform skirt.
If the parent is a registered, financially supporting member of St. Joseph Catholic Parish, a tuition benefit is available to that parent. To qualify for tuition as a financially supporting parishioner, a family’s weekly contribution to St. Joseph Church should be a minimum of $8.00/week ($416 annually). These contributions are to be made in full by December 31, 2019. Contributions made after December 31, 2019 will not count toward tithing for 2019 and tuition rates will not be adjusted for the next school year (2019-2020). Regular use of the Sunday envelope is necessary as a sign of financial support of the Church.
See 2019-2020 Parent Student Handbook pg.22
December 20th - Christmas Program and Parties
Friday, December 20th – Christmas Program and Parties
7:35am School begins
8:45am Christmas Program begins in the gym
(the gates will not be open until 8:20 for visitors to enter campus)
10:00am Classroom Christmas parties
***Students may wear red, green, or Christmas shirts w/jeans
***There will be NO AFTER SCHOOL CARE
Student’s “Check Out Permission Forms” will be sent home next Wednesday, December 11th
New Adult Formation Classes
December 8th - School Library - 9:30 a.m.
See flyer below for more information!Adult Formation Classes
Home and School Dinner
Home and School Dinner, Meeting and Christmas Bingo
Thursday, December 12th
RSVP Form is due Monday, December 9thH&S RSVP Bingo
Sunday Mass Readings
SECOND SUNDAY OF ADVENT
December 8, 2019
“Justice shall flourish in his time, and fullness of peace for ever.” Ps. 72
ISAIAH 11:1-10; ROMANS 15:4-9; MATTHEW 3:1-12
Building Jesus’ Ancestry on our Jesse Tree:
Adam & Eve
Ask your child what he/she knows about these Bible characters and their stories?
December 6 - St. Nicholas Day
December 7 - Beta District Day
December 10 - December Birthdays
December 17 - 19 - Exams 6 - 8 Grade
December 20 - 1/2 Day
December 20 - 2nd Quarter AR Deadline
December 20 - 2nd Quarter Ends
See Old News: Archive