The regular school day begins at 7:35 a.m. and ends at 2:35 p.m.
Students are not to arrive on campus before 7:00 a.m. Once on campus, students are to report to the gym and remain seated by classes.
Students are not allowed in the classrooms before morning assembly unless accompanied by a teacher.
Parents are to drop off their students through the carpool line ONLY. Students are not allowed to walk from a parked car either on or off campus.
Morning Assembly begins at 7:35 a.m. in the gym and opens the school day with group prayer and announcements.
Dismissal time is very hectic for everyone. Please follow these dismissal rules:
- All car riders are picked up in the carpool line.
- Students are not allowed to walk to a parked car on or off campus.
- No parent is allowed to pick up a student from the classroom without first checking with the office.
Only students who live within the immediate area of the school and have a “Walker Permission Form” on file in the school office may be walkers on a regular basis. This form must be updated annually.
Students will be escorted by a teacher and released to a parent/adult in the designated area for walkers to exit the campus. Walker tag must be present to claim the student.
In the event of inclement weather, we will send a text by 1:45 p.m. via RenWeb that all walkers will be carpool. The change will stay in place even if the weather clears.
Carpool Route Instructions
***Please practice buckling and unbuckling with your child to avoid delays.
***Please refrain from using your cell phones while in carpool.
Please become familiar with the routes
Once you enter the church parking lot from 8th St., form a double line.
NO ONE SHOULD LINE UP ON THE SIDE STREETS off of 8th St.
- The double line in the church parking lot will be for both morning and afternoon carpool.
- Cars will merge into a single line at Hickory as you exit church parking lot for morning carpool.
- Cars will continue the double line at Hickory as you exit church parking lot for afternoon carpool.
You should be in the left lane if you are picking up students in 3rd – 8th grade.
You should be in the right lane if you are picking up students in Pre-K4 – 2nd grade and their siblings.
***Please note the colored arrows on the map.
There is a 4 way stop on the corners of 7th St. and Hickory.
Parents picking up students behind the gym should follow one of the
following paths when you get to the corner of 7th St and Hickory:
- Turn right IF you will be turning right onto Hwy 22(Pine St.)
- Go straight to 6th St and turn right onto 6th St IF you will be turning left onto Hwy 22(Pine St) OR you may turn left at any of the stop signs IF you are headed in that direction.
- Parents picking up students on 8th St. will proceed to the traffic light at 8th St. and Hwy. 22(Pine St.).
Please continue to follow the designated route and rules even when school personnel are not present.
Your cooperation is most appreciated as the safety of our students is our primary goal.
***See maps for visual details.***Afternoon Carpool Route.pdf
Morning Carpool Route.pdf